Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love Me Some Scary Creature Liqueur




People on the river make what they call "Whiskey" and marinate a creature in it. In fact, from what I gather they begin the marination when the river snake snake, scorpion, cobra, or insanely huge poisonous centipede still moves with life. After it dies of alcohol poisoning it is positioned in good display. This is not the first time I've come across this sort of thing, but definitely the most shocking display. The woman selling these in a small village called Whiskey Village informed me this will cure pretty much any problem I have and some of the bottles even have instructions printed on the label sort of like what you find on a bottle of cough syrup. In the end I bought the one with the Giant Centipede and drank nearly half of it on the spot as I thought about all of my problems. No, really though, I did buy it to serve as a nice addition to my liqueur cabinet.